What are the Nationwide Speech & Debate Affiliation debate subjects for Idaho?
QUESTION: Does Idaho have a separate debate matter?
Newbie Case Limits for the 2021-2022 Coverage Debate Matter
- Considerably support federal surveillance and requirements for lead in ingesting water.
- Considerably prohibit the usage of hydraulic fracturing through power firms in the USA.
- Considerably support federal requirements for agriculture-related runoff into lakes and streams.
- Considerably building up the safety of wetlands in the USA.
Proposed Newbie Case Limits for the 2022-2023 Coverage Debate Matter Idaho
- NATO debate matter/caption]Synthetic Intelligence: Limit building and/or use of Deadly Self sufficient Guns (LAWs)
- Synthetic Intelligence: Build up use of swarming self sustaining drones to counter the Russian risk
- Synthetic intelligence: Identify a program of regulatory oversight of man-made basic intelligence
- Biotechnology: Ban the usage of germline genetic engineering in people
- Biotechnology: Considerably building up investment for vaccine analysis
- Biotechnology: Identify a cabinet-level Nationwide Biodefense Directorate to deal with Organic threats to people, animals, agriculture, and the surroundings
- Cyber: Ban offensive cyber operations
- Cyber: Designate house techniques, products and services, and era as a important infrastructure sector
- Cyber: Identify U.S. privateness protections in our on-line world in line with the EU’s Basic Information Coverage Legislation
- Cyber: Build up STEM/laptop teaching programs in U.S. faculties
Lincoln-Douglas Debate Subjects
Lincoln-Douglas Debate – Newbie Matter
Resolved: Civil disobedience in a democracy is morally justified.
Civil Disobedience Debate Matter Proof
Public Discussion board Debate Subjects
Resolved: In the USA, the advantages of expanding natural agriculture outweigh the harms.
Natural Agriculture Debate Matter Proof
Public Discussion board Debate – 2022 April Matter House: East Asia
Resolved: Japan will have to revise Article 9 of its Charter to expand offensive army features.