What are the controversy topics for Arkansas?
QUESTION: Does Arkansas have a separate debate topic?
ANSWER: No. It’s the identical topic. If you need the topic or debate evidence, its all the time available at debateinfo.us. If you wish to have the debate topic for Arkansas or Little Rock, proper right here it is.
Novice Case Limits for the 2021-2022 Protection Debate Topic
- Significantly toughen federal surveillance and necessities for lead in drinking water.
- Significantly restrict the use of hydraulic fracturing by way of energy companies in the united states.
- Significantly toughen federal necessities for agriculture-related runoff into lakes and streams.
- Significantly build up the protection of wetlands in the united states.
Resolved: The United States federal executive will have to significantly build up its protection cooperation with the North Atlantic Treaty Staff in quite a few of the following areas: artificial intelligence, biotechnology, cybersecurity.
NATO Debate Topic Evidence
Proposed Novice Case Limits for the 2022-2023 Protection Debate Topic Arkansas
- NATO debate topic/caption]Artificial Intelligence: Restrict building and/or use of Fatal Self enough Weapons (LAWs)
- Artificial Intelligence: Increase use of swarming self enough drones to counter the Russian chance
- Artificial intelligence: Decide a program of regulatory oversight of man-made not unusual intelligence
- Biotechnology: Ban the use of germline genetic engineering in other people
- Biotechnology: Significantly build up funding for vaccine research
- Biotechnology: Decide a cabinet-level National Biodefense Directorate to maintain Natural threats to other people, animals, agriculture, and the environment
- Cyber: Ban offensive cyber operations
- Cyber: Designate house strategies, services and products, and era as a very important infrastructure sector
- Cyber: Decide U.S. privacy protections in our online international in step with the EU’s Commonplace Knowledge Protection Law
- Cyber: Increase STEM/computer education programs in U.S. schools
Lincoln-Douglas Debate Topics
Lincoln-Douglas Debate – Novice Topic
Resolved: Civil disobedience in a democracy is morally justified.
Civil Disobedience Debate Topic Evidence
Public Dialogue board Debate Topics
Resolved: In the united states, the benefits of increasing herbal agriculture outweigh the harms.
Herbal Agriculture Debate Topic Evidence
Public Dialogue board Debate – 2022 April Topic Area: East Asia
Resolved: Japan will have to revise Article 9 of its Constitution to extend offensive military purposes.